Thursday, August 25, 2022

Smokey and the Barkin

"Snowman, How are your vocal cords?" "Well, my vocal cords are fine. I'm a little worried about Fred now. He's been gnawing everything, barkin' and screamin'. He's turned into a stalk of bananas." "What's your twenty?" "About 16 miles this side of Mississippi. Whoa, hold it. I just passed another Kojak with a Kodak. This place is crawlin' with bears. Where the hell are you? Come back." "I'm still tryin' to get rid of that Texas County mountie. I don't know what the hell he wants." "You know what he wants. How would you like to be the dude that handcuffs a legend?" "Give me five minutes, we'll put some moves on that mother. I'll meet ya at Old Miss." "You'd better hurry, or we can just kiss that money goodbye. Understand?" "I read you loud and clear. 10-4." "You got the one Snowman. I'm eastbound and down." Posted using PostyBirb
http://dlvr.it/SXFs79

No comments:

Post a Comment