Friday, March 11, 2022

[2019] Fictional DLC - Skyrim Future Shock

If Bethesda wasn't so stuck up, I could see this happening. DLC04MQ01 "Future Shock" ------------------------------- Description: A nord walks up to the Dragonborn and says, "Hey you, have you heard about the singing cave?" [What's the singing cave] "It was recently uncovered in a mining expedition. There is a mysterious song echoing out of it. The instruments are unlike anything i've ever heard before. A lot of people are too afraid to investigate. If you find out what's in there, let us know." Travel to the cave. Upon entering, you will hear "It's All Over But The Crying" coming from the furthest end of it. Travel all the way and you'll find the sound resonating from a very ancient piece of Aetherium. Activating it will cast you 2087 years (if I'm not wrong)  into the future. The Dragonborn will wind up in the Commonwealth, immediately met by a Deathclaw. The Sole Survivor will come to his aid. He'll say "Who are you? I haven't seen you before. What's with the Medieval getup?" [Where am I?] "This is... Well, was Boston, Massachusetts before the communists blew it up." [I've never heard of this place] "Do you... Know what year it is?" [Last I checked, it was the Fourth Era] "Well, I'll tell you this now. The current year is 2287" [2287? I'm two millenniums into the future] "Wait, You from an ancient time?"
http://dlvr.it/SLXtjc

No comments:

Post a Comment