Saturday, June 5, 2021

[2020] Homosanctity

paypal.me/NoahJB123 For over 10 years, I have worked my fingers to the bone to try and find the answers to many of the questions I had. And with the grace of God, I am here today to share the wealth of knowledge I have attained. Same-sex relationships are not what you think, but it has been molded this way by society. Many scriptures were hidden until the last generation began, many of these locked away in the archives of the Vatican. One of them being a set of books that prophesized their own removal from the Bible, The Apocrypha. With this, you will discover the real reason why Sodom & Gomorrah were destroyed, and why homosexuality is a natural-born orientation. My Dreams from God: docs.google.com/document/d/1pE… Resources: Apocrypha: www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/A… Book Of Jasher (1840, The True Version): www.ccel.org/a/anonymous/jashe… Book Of Enoch: www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/i… Other Links: www.inkaboutit4u.com/ libchrist.com thankgodforsex.org godrules.net deeptruths.com/treasures/heave… www.thechristianleft.org/ www.gaychristian101.com/ thetotalvictoryofchrist.atwebp… reforminghell.com/ www.mercyuponall.org/ Love Covered Life: www.youtube.com/channel/UCNeej… God Is Grey: www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Xf6… I love all of you. God bless!   https://lbry.tv/
http://dlvr.it/S18ZL4

No comments:

Post a Comment